Oakeve Limited is committed to protecting the privacy of those using our websites and the confi-dentiality of the personal information which our subscribers and customers provide.
The personal information that we collect may include, but is not limited to, your name, contact de-tails, phone numbers, email addresses and addresses. Your privacy is important to us and we en-sure that the information that we collect about you is compliant with the GDPR (General Data Pro-tection Regulations) May 2018.
However, the internet is not a secure medium and whilst we have strict procedures and security features we cannot guarantee unauthorised access; any transmission is at its own risk.
How do we collect personal information?
We collect personal information in 4 ways:-
• The personal information you choose to disclose. You may for example provide us with your information when you post something on our site or when you register for a feature that re-quires registration.
• Details of your visit to the website are obtained from (but not limited to) traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data
• At our interiors sales and/or property launch events via a paper form, which is subsequently scanned and held electronically.
What we do with your personal information?
Your personal information allows us to inform you of products and services offered by the compa-ny, to improve the services and products on offer.
We will never sell, rent or disclose any personal information without your consent. We do not al-low unrelated third parties to use your personal information without your consent. We will not allow any third parties to use any information that we have collected for marketing purposes with-out your consent.
The information we collect allows us to:-
• Contact you with more information on the products and services that we have available if you have opted in to receive it.
• To ensure that the contents of our websites are presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer
How is information stored and protected?
All information is held securely on a server located in the UK. It is accessible to authorised Oakeve Ltd employees only. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Website Cookies Policy Statement
Cookies are messages given to a web browser by a web server. The message is stored by the browser in a text file called a cookie.txt. Each time the browser requests a page from the server this message is sent back.
In common with standard industry practices we:-
The cookies that we use are provided by Google Analytics.
Links To Other Websites
We only link to our sister company website Oakeve Interiors. We do not link with any other third party website.
Your Choices - Access, Correction and Deletion
We respect your privacy rights, if you wish to access or amend any other Personal Data we hold about you, or to request that we delete any information about you, you may contact us as outlined in the “Contacting Oakeve” section. At your request, we will have any reference to you deleted or blocked from our records.
You may decline to share certain Personal Data with us, in which case we may not be able to pro-vide to you some of our services.
25th April 2018